Ramazan is a partner leading international tax transfer pricing services at Centrum.
He has 11 years Turkish Tax Authorities experience as a senior tax advisor. In that experience, he took the role of leading transfer pricing teams and advising large taxpayers. Ramazan was involved in the drafting of the Turkish TP legislation.
He joined a Big 4 firm in 2013 and worked as senior manager for three years.
In his current role, Ramazan manages a wide range of international tax and transfer pricing projects and serves Turkish and foreign multinationals.
He has published many articles in the field of international tax and transfer pricing both in Turkish and internationally well-known publications.
Ramazan holds an Advanced LL.M. Degree in International Tax Law from Leiden University.
Latest posts by Ramazan Biçer (see all)
- Turkey enacts 7.5 percent digital service tax - December 22, 2019
- Turkey proposes 7.5 percent digital services tax on large multinationals - October 28, 2019
- Turkey: new tax audit wave focuses on nonresident digital companies - October 1, 2019
- Turkey proposes another tax amnesty for repatriation of foreign assets - July 17, 2019
- Turkey issues guidance on controversial digital tax - February 27, 2019
Phone : +90 (212) 267 21 00
Fax : +90 (212) 267 10 67
Turkey international tax and transfer pricing expert authors